5 September 2012

the divine ms. eva

Is there anything Chadstone the Fashion Capital can't do? 

I am the first to admit that I have limited talents.  However, one of my few saving graces is my ability to be completely honest about what someone should and should not wear.  So, last week I combined the power of Chadstone with my abilities and joined a friend in search of some key wardrobe items to complement her new slender physique. 

Now, I must first tell you that Ms Eva is an absolutely stunning woman - both inside and out.  Chestnut hair, beautiful eyes and one of the most kind and generous individuals I know.  She works, runs her own business and is a complete supermum.  Ms Eva was also in desperate need of jeans.  The ones she had been wearing were being kept up by a thick belt and doing that baggy arse thing that was clearly the result of her weight loss, but none too attractive.

Off to Just Jeans we went.  Ms Eva tried on a range of styles and brands (thank you awesome customer service assistants!) - Levi, Mavi, Lee, bootleg, skinny, straight leg.

riders by lee mid rise skinny black coated jean

riders by lee bumster skinny dark aqua jean
In the end Ms. Eva selected a gorgeous indigo Mavi pair.  Firm where they should be with just the right amount of give.  Seeing Ms Eva in these jeans reaffirmed my belief that the right pair of jeans is all a woman needs to feel amazing about herself and her body.
 
After that we were off to ZARA to find Ms Eva the perfect pair of work pants.  After scouring one of Chadstone's latest additions and discovering a heap of possibilities, we were off to the changing rooms.  Yes, 'we' - I couldn't help myself! 
 
Ms Eva's final choice? A classic colour (charcoal) and cut which can be worn for both the office and casually.
 
 
zara cotton trousers with turn up hem
Witchery was next, where we were lucky enough to scoop up some bargains.  A few cute tops for Ms Eva, a dress for me, and even a couple of skirts for the Little Fashionista.

A quick visit to Decjuba and Portmans for accessories rounded off our little expedition.
portmans metallic pop belts

decjuba hardware tassel necklace


Three hours.  Five stores.  One gorgeous woman.  Love your look Ms Eva!


No comments:

Post a Comment